Causes of throttle valve failure？
Throttle valve fault reason:
1. Poor contact or damage of throttle position sensor
2. Inaccurate initialization position
3. Excessive carbon deposit on throttle valve
4. The throttle valve servo motor is damaged
5. The throttle valve servo motor is in poor contact or damaged.
6. Engine control unit failure.
The method to clean the throttle valve is:
1. Turn off the ignition switch and remove the battery cathode;
2. Remove the throttle cable, intake hose and the screw fixing the throttle valve in turn;
3. Clean the throttle valve with cleaning agent, and wipe the places that cannot be cleaned with cotton thread.