Common Faults and Troubleshooting of Parking Diesel Heater
Common faults and troubleshooting of parking diesel heater include:
1. There is no response after startup. Solution: measure whether the heater power supply is normal according to the circuit diagram, check the vehicle insurance and line power supply, check the power supply, check the startup signal line, and check the ground wire.
2. The indicator light is always on or flashing, and the solution is to determine the fault location according to the flashing frequency of the heater indicator light and the fault code table, and repair or replace the corresponding parts.
3. The heater emits black smoke. Solution: clean the carbon deposit on the heater, plug the fuel injector or filter or oil pipe, clean or replace the corresponding parts, reduce the pressure of the oil pump, adjust the oil pressure, and replace the oil pump if necessary.
4. The heater works normally, but repeatedly extinguishes the fire. Solution: When the hot couple is heated, the internal furnace wire will connect with the shell, causing a short circuit of the ignition sensor. The controller thinks that the fire is extinguished and needs to replace the ignition sensor.
5. If the ignition plug is damaged, use a multimeter to check the resistance value between the two leads of the ignition plug. The resistance value should be between 0.6-1.2 ohms. If it is not within this range, it is necessary to replace the ignition plug.
6. The heater is overheated, and the radiator and defroster are not hot, which may be caused by the blockage of foreign matters in the circulating pipeline; The rubber hose is bent; Water pump failure; There is gas in the circulating water circuit; The water inlet and return valves were not opened, and the engine thermostat was opened too early. Find out the cause and carry out corresponding maintenance.